I have made it to specialty to save heavily damaged old floors.
- Broken and cracked floors can be recovered (take a close-up photo of the damage and send it to me).
- Old home mixed concrete with little cement content (loose dusty surface) can even be saved and made to look beautiful.
- Carpet glue, remains of underlay, coatings (paint, a epoxy, polyurethane) and tile adhesives can all be removed with the grinding process.
- Uneven floors- if the floor has cracked and dropped away from the original level it is often possible to rectify with a high strength pourable grout which is allowed to harden and then ground with the rest of the floor.
- Steps, shelves, fire hard can all be polished.
- Dust-Yes there is dust, it is controlled with industrial vacuums connected to the grinder itself.